Updated 6/1/21 with clarification on our in-class policies.
We’re Ready for You!
Take a look at what we’re doing to keep you, your family, and our staff/instructors safe:
Cleaning and Class Procedures
In light of latest science on transmission mechanisms. Note: Our instructors and office staff are fully vaccinated.
- If you are feeling ill…STAY HOME!
- If you or anyone you are in contact with has been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19, STAY HOME!
- All visitors require face coverings
- Face coverings are required for students and instructors
- Sanitizer available at entrance and required for all students
- Students will have their temperature taken upon entry
- New reduced contact process upon student entrance
- Student cards will be distributed by staff (boxes and pens will be removed)
- Juniors classes will be “no-contact” with no-touch pairs when performed
- Any pads used during class will be individual-use and sanitized after each session
- Sparring for Juniors and Tai Chi classes will resume when it is safe to do so
- Overall focus will be on forms (kata), mirror-based pairs, and basics to reduce contact
As always, we’ll do our best to keep the dojo clean. You focus on personal excellence!
We understand if you’re not comfortable coming back to train with us in person. And that’s ok. It’s also why we have our virtual classes! Join one of our instructors live over Zoom to get a great workout and realtime guidance on your movements.
See the current at-home training schedule.
All current students may also access their rank-specific training videos at any time. Contact us for access (share student name and rank). Additionally, the Dojo @ Home YouTube series is available with unique insights for you!
There’s a lot of misinformation out there. Be sure to get accurate insights from a trusted source. We value your safety both in the marital arts and throughout your life.
Visit the CDC for updates. And check with your local authorities about accessing the right vaccine option for you.
We thank you for your support over this past year and are excited to continue training with you, while ensuring a safe environment for all. Follow our Facebook page for updates, and keep an eye on your inbox for relevant messaging.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. And keep moving!