Updated 12/9/20 with clarification on our in-class policies.
We’re Ready for You!
See the Schedule to determine when is best for you. Sparring is now a no-contact color belt class. You will not need your sparring gear.
Take a look at what we’re doing to keep you, your family, and our staff/instructors safe:
New Cleaning and Class Procedures
We’re reducing interactions and preserving a cleaner training environment.
- If you are feeling ill…STAY HOME!
- If you or anyone you are in contact with has been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19, STAY HOME!
- All visitors require face coverings
- Face coverings are required for students and instructors
- Sanitizer available at entrance and required for all students
- Students will have their temperature taken upon entry
- New reduced contact process upon student entrance
- Student cards will be distributed by staff (boxes and pens will be removed)
- Classes have floor markers to preserve distancing
- All surfaces which regularly experience contact are disinfected every morning and throughout the day
- Floors are washed daily
- Classes will be “no-contact”, with no-touch pairs, additional space between students, and floor markings to designate training area
- Any pads used during class will be individual-use and sanitized after each session
- Sparring, Kickboxing, and Tai Chi classes are cancelled until further notice
- Focus will be on forms (kata), mirror-based pairs, and basics to avoid contact
As always, we’ll do our best to keep the dojo clean. You focus on getting even better!
We understand if you’re not comfortable coming back to train with us in person. And that’s ok. It’s also why we have our virtual classes! Join one of our instructors live over Zoom to get a great workout and realtime guidance on your movements.
See the current at-home training schedule.
All current students may continue to access their rank-specific training videos at any time. Contact us for access (share student name and rank). Additionally, the Dojo @ Home series is available with unique insights for you!
We understand you are concerned. About a lot. COVID-19/Coronavirus raises a lot of fears and questions. Your safety while training in the martial arts shouldn’t need to be one of them.
First, visit the CDC for updates. And check with your local authorities about reopening and other important announcements.
We thank you for your support and as the situation evolves, we’ll continue to update you here, share updates on our Facebook page, and send out e-mails.
Stay healthy. Stay safe. And we look forward to seeing you soon!