Training in your living room! Get exciting tips, tricks, and secrets with our Dojo @ Home series on YouTube.
Want live insights? Join our virtual classes! Schedule and info.
Train with us in person, then practice at home. Between live virtual classes and full curriculum video lessons, you’ve got a wealth of knowledge in your bedroom! Available for all students…FREE!
Here’s how to watch right now:
- Contact Us or message us on Facebook using the button below
- Provide us with the student’s name and current rank (belt color is fine!)
- We’ll give you the password needed to get your rank videos. Watch on any device to get a private lesson anywhere!
- Go to the rank below. The page will ask for a password. Enter what we provided.
- That’s it! Enjoy your training!
Choose Your Rank
- White Belt (Includes Black Stripe students)
- Gold Belt
- Orange Belt
- Blue Belt (Includes Orange Belt with Black Stripe)
- Green Belt
- Purple Belt
- Brown Belt (One Black Stripe)
- Brown Belt (Two Black Stripes)
- Black-Striped Brown Belt
Student Bonus: FunKicks Kickboxing
All current students also have free access to a tiring, engaging, and exciting fitness program produced by one of our own Sensei! FunKicks Tropical features Sensei Rodrigo Navarrete leading you through a range of exercises.
Contact us to get the password to watch! Stay active anywhere and achieve your fitness goals!
Watch MuDoKai Karate In Action!
You’ve read about the MuDoKai karate style. You’ve seen how it is uniquely suited to self-defense, personal growth, and fitness. Now see our students in action!
Ask the Sensei
Our Ask the Sensei series answers your questions about karate, self-defense, and more. They are short (usually less than 3 minutes) with useful tips you can apply in your life or training right now.
Have a question? Send it in and we’ll answer it in a future episode.
Latest Episode – Using a Towel in Self-Defense (And other useful martial arts “secrets”)
Watch previous episodes of Ask the Sensei.
Enjoy what you see and want to try it for yourself? Sign up now for a free class.